OpUtils IP Address Management Software
OpUtils IP Address Management (IPAM) provides a centralized management of the IP address space, including IPv4 and IPv6 Address Management. IP manager software helps network engineers to identify whether an IP Address is currently available or not, in an enterprise network. The IP Address Manager tool periodically scans a subnet and provides the availability status of IP addresses in that subnet. One can check whether a particular IP is reserved or available using IP manager tool. The tool accepts multiple subnet inputs, which helps in scanning the entire network to get the status of the IP addresses.
Why OpUtils for IP Address monitor?
OpUtils IPAM helps you keeping track of all your IP Addresses. IP manager software allows you to define a hierarchy to add all your subnets based on their usage/location and then scan them to get the current status of each of the IP Addresses.
The IP manager tool main features include:
- Active Directory Integration to check whether the IP pertains to a computer object;
- Role Based Administration to exercise more control by creating users with Administrator or Technician Roles;
- Hierarchial Tree View to create an hierarchical representation of their network;
- IP History and audit to track and audit the changes made using IP Address Manager;
- End-to-End IP details to scan the subnets to get the details of the IP Addresses;
- Discovering and adding subnets to discover and add subnets for monitoring and managing;
- IP Address Management Reports to provide the IP Availability Report of the network;
- DHCP server monitoring to support Microsoft DHCP Servers;
- Flexible Scanning to scan manually or can be scheduled to run at specified intervals;
- Powerful Search to use the global search option to get the details of an IP Address;
- Alert Notification to notify the administrators about the change in state of an IP Address by email;
- Network tools for getting the current availability, DNS name, etc., of any IP Address.